Alibaba Group Holding Limited (9988)
娱乐城做什么的 www.avylby.com.cn Application Arrangement
Min 10% for each application
Margin Interest Rate:
For loan amount more than or equal to $100,000 : 4.48% p.a.
Commission and HKEX charges:
1% and 0.0077% respectively
(1) Call our account executives or branches
Apply with Margin Financing: 19 November 2019 (3:00pm) Tuesday
For enquiry, please contact (852) 3583 3388.
Points to note for IPO application:
The price of securities may move up or down, and may become valueless. The trading price of new shares will not necessarily rise above their issue price on commencement of trading.
In deciding whether to invest in the shares, you should refer to the relevant offering documents rather than the IPO summary information before making any such investment decisions.
You should carefully consider whether any investment products or services mentioned herein are appropriate for you in view of your investment experience, objectives, financial resources and circumstances.
This document is not, and should not be construed expressly or impliedly as, an offer to buy or sell any products.
The allotment basis has not been determined at the time of subscription. Be prepared that if the shares are heavily oversubscribed, you may only be allotted part of the shares or even no shares at all. On the contrary, if the shares are not fully subscribed, you may receive full allotment for applied shares.
You have to pay interest for the loan regardless of the quantity of the shares allotted for any margin financing application. You should also note that the potential profits derived from an IPO may not sufficient to cover the transaction costs and interest expenses incurred.
IPO margin financing application cannot be changed or cancelled after application. Haitong International will charge the interest for the whole IPO period and handling fee by debiting from trading account.
Haitong International Securities Company Limited ("HTISCL") reserves the final rights on margin financing approval.
HTISCL reserves the rights to modify the relevant provisions of the borrowing facilities, including but not limited to, borrowing rates and borrowing limits.
1. How can I pay the e-IPO application money before making an online subscription?
You should deposit enough fund (including all relevant brokerage and levies as referred in the relevant Prospectus plus handling fee of $100) into your online securities trading account before submission of your IPO application. You may deposit fund to any of bank accounts of Haitong International. You can also use e-banking service to perform Bill Payment if you have online banking account. Please click here for more details of Bill Payment.
2. When will Haitong International hold up client's fund after making subscription?
Haitong International will hold up client's fund once you placed an application.
3. Can I cancel a margin financing IPO application?
You cannot change or cancel your IPO margin financing application after you have submitted to us. Haitong International will charge you the interest for the whole IPO period and handling fee by debiting from your trading account.
4. How do I know whether my e-IPO application is successful or not?
You may check your account position for share allotment result. You may also call our IPO Allotment Result Hotline at (852) 3588 7668 by inputting your personal information & stock code.
5. How can I get a refund for a wholly or partially unsuccessful e-IPO application or any surplus application money?
The refund amount will be credited to your securities account at Haitong International directly.
6. How do I receive the allotted shares if my application is successful or partially successful?
The allotted shares will be deposited to your securities account in Haitong International directly.
7. Is the Internet IPO service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
Yes, you can access the Internet IPO services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Risk of Trading Growth Enterprise Market stocks
1. You acknowledge that Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) stocks involve a high investment risk. In particular, companies may list on GEM with neither a track record of profitability nor any obligation to forecast future profitability. GEM stocks may be very volatile and illiquid.
2. You should make the decision to invest only after due and careful consideration. The greater risk profile and other characteristics of GEM mean that it is a market more suited to professional and other sophisticated investors.
3. You further acknowledge and understand that current information on GEM stocks may only be found on the internet website operated by The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. GEM Companies are usually not required to issue paid announcements in gazetted newspapers.
4. You should seek independent professional advice if you are uncertain of or have not understood any aspect of this risk disclosure statement or the nature and risks involved in trading of GEM stocks.
The above information is not intended to be a complete description of the procedures and terms and conditions for IPO application. If you would like to submit an IPO application, you should ensure that you have read the terms and conditions and application procedures set out in our website in relation to the IPO Application and the relevant prospectus prior to making the IPO Application.
Should you have any further questions regarding IPO application, please feel free to call our Customer Service Hotline on 3583 3388 or visit our website at 娱乐城做什么的 www.avylby.com.cn.
- Email: [email protected]
- Enquiry Form: Please click below Enquiry Form
Write to us by mail or fax to our
Customer Service Department
22/F Li Po Chun Chambers
189 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Fax: (852) 2530 1689