娱乐城做什么的 www.avylby.com.cn A bond transaction can be initiated with at least 30% of transaction funds in the securities account at the trade date. The remaining 70% of funds must be deposited 2 trading dates before the settlement day. The settlement date is usually the third trading day after the trade date for corporate bonds or the next trading day for government bonds.
The minimum nominal investment amount for bond is USD$100,000 face value or equivalent.
Bondholders will receive interest payments at a pre-specified coupon rate. Haitong International Securities will collect the coupon and credit the payment directly to your account with coupon collection fee.
If you hold the bond until maturity, you will be able to receive the interest coupon(if any) plus principal. Haitong International Securities will collect and deposit the relevant amount to your account in full with coupon collection fee.
Bond trading can be carried out in major world currencies. Haitong International Securities can arrange free foreign exchange service at the same time.
Bond transactions are recorded in your securities account daily and monthly statements. With Haitong International's e-Statement, you will be able to receive your account statements by email and oversee account transactions at anytime.
- Email: [email protected]
- Enquiry Form: Please click below Enquiry Form
Write to us by mail or fax to our
Customer Service Department
22/F Li Po Chun Chambers
189 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Fax: (852) 2530 1689